jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014

Advent Calendar 2014 with Annawaelle

In the Forum Fillet et Folie I made an Advent Calendar Exchange with Annawaele.. It was suppose I should posted every day of december every gift that I received from her as she did in her blog but I couldn't, so I don't want to lose this opportunity to show you all those amazing 25 gifts  that I received from December 1 to December 25th 2014.. I hope you like such I did:


  1.  
This is the special gift that I received in December 25th..  A beautiful cushion made of christmas Owls.. I just love Owls.. Thanks so much Annawaelle for this beautiful and unforgettable advent calendar exchange:


 Here all the gifts together:   



And Here all the gifts that I sent to Annawaelle from December 1st to December 25th.


  1.  
  2.                            
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.                   
  11.  
  12.        


 But Also I sent to her additional gifts for the rest of the month of december.. Here the gifts from december 26th to december 31th






And all gift sent in packages:






2 comentarios: